Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Western Australia, and registered with The Architects Registration Board of Victoria.
He is a Director of Living Colour Studio and works with individuals & businesses to fine tune their design brief to make both living and working spaces a sanctuary for rekindling energies and nurturing the soul.
Hans takes special delight in making every tiny space a valuable one. Colour contributes enormously to the atmosphere to support personal and business life.
He takes an holistic approach to the whole building design of living and working environments. His emphasis is on creating contemporary sustainable architecture that is adaptable to the changing needs of individuals, businesses and developers. Hans looks at the clients’ entire lifestyle to:
- assess the present environment
- determine the requirements for personal spaces
- identify and review your home or commercial building design
- design residential building design and developments
- reshape areas requiring further investigation or attention