- Masters Visual Arts from La Trobe University,
- Diploma Fine Art from the University of South Australia,
- Diploma Education from Nottingham University.
- Digital Storytelling Certificates from Australian Centre for Moving Image & Victoria University Multimedia Dept
Catherine is a Director of Living Colour Studio, a visual arts and architectural practice with a focus on the experience of colour for individuals within their built environment. Her visual art practice fosters connection with the land in her own backyard Melbourne’s West. See Gallery Recent Works
- residential and commercial interior design
- art commissions
- colour consultancy
- convenor of The Arts Business Special Interest group in the Greater Western Chamber of Commerce & Industry Inc
- Lecturer Post Graduate Community Cultural Development Program at Victorian College of the Arts
- Lecturer Visual Perception Graduate Diploma Complementary Therapies Victoria University
- ‘Whitefella Business in my Street’ – Exhibition of Paperbark Pixelations and Photography
Catherine’s experience as a visual artist and colour consultant make her unique as an interior design consultant. Clients have included Nestlé, Woodhead International Architects at Wyndham Health Centre, the City of Hobsons Bay, Ascot Vale Swim Centre, the Laverton Child Care Centre, Haymes Paints, Illim College, Sydenham Catholic College, and many heritage, contemporary, dual occupancy, and residential developments using traditional, contemporary and forecast colours and finishes.