CATHERINE VAN WILGENBURG:
- Masters Visual Arts from La Trobe University,
- Diploma Fine Art from the University of South Australia,
- Diploma Education from Nottingham University.
- Digital Storytelling Certificates from Australian Centre for Moving Image & Victoria University Multimedia Dept
She is a Director of Living Colour Studio, a visual arts and architectural practice with a focus on the experience of colour for individuals within their built environment. Her visual art practice is about connecting with the land in her own backyard of Melbourne’s West. See Gallery - Recent Works
- residential and commercial interior design
- art commissions
- colour consultancy
- Lecturer Post Graduate Community Cultural Development Program at Victorian College of the Arts
- Lecturer Visual Perception Graduate Diploma Complementary Therapies Victoria University
- ‘Whitefella Business in my Street’ – Exhibition of Paperbark Pixelations and Photography
Catherine’s experience as a visual artist and specialised colour consultancy make her unique as an interior design consultant. Clients have included Nestlé, Woodhead International Architects at Wyndham Health Centre, the City of Hobsons Bay, Ascot Vale Swim Centre, the Laverton Child Care Centre, Haymes Paints, Illim College, Sydenham Catholic College, Employment Focus Greensborough and many heritage, contemporary, dual occupancy, and residential developments using traditional, contemporary and forecast colours and finishes.
Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Western Australia, and registered with The Architects Registration Board of Victoria.
He is a Director of Living Colour Studio and works with individuals & businesses to fine tune their design brief to make both living and working spaces a sanctuary for rekindling energies and nurturing the soul.
Hans takes special delight in making every tiny space a valuable one. Colour contributes enormously to the atmosphere to support personal and business life.
He takes an holistic approach to the whole building design of living and working environments. His emphasis is on creating contemporary sustainable architecture that is adaptable to the changing needs of individuals, businesses and developers. Hans looks at the clients’ entire lifestyle to:
- assess the present environment
- determine the requirements for personal spaces
- identify and review your home or commercial building design
- design residential building design and developments
- reshape areas requiring further investigation or attention